diver.net

Re: I'm not reading this derogatory stuff anymore and I won't support a board that propagates

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David V on November 05, 2005 at 15:44:04:

In Reply to: I'm not reading this derogatory stuff anymore and I won't support a board that propagates posted by Elaine on November 04, 2005 at 19:08:25:

Elaine,

Please don't let the actions of a few, spoil the knowledge and entertainment you share with the rest of us. I've come to depend upon you dive reports here in Nor Cal. I've mentioned to you a couple of time that your reports and tips have helped me become better at finding critters. Mantis Shrimp and Bat rays, come to mind quickly and next time I'm in Italian gardens I will try and locate some Black Sea Bass as well. Thank You.

Now I know when you stick your neck out and do or say something, somebody will come along to take a whack at you. I once reported seeing a morray eel at Monestery Beach. I quickly got replies that I couldn't have seen one. Someone even sent a pic of what they thought, I should think, I thought, I saw... or should have seen.... or something like that. I could have said I saw a red camaro, and would have gotten a reply that it really was a green firebird. You can't let that bother you, just keep your focus..... ;o) (Yeah, I know, that's bad)

If you don't know by now Elaine, you provide a great service to us all. There are a lot of people who feel as I do about your trip reports. They are like good friend knocking on your door, always welcome. I also know, when you gotta go, you gotta go. But please let some of us know where you go, so we can follow.

Thank you

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.