diver.net

Open Spots on Dive Trips this Weekend

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on November 17, 2005 at 09:02:22:

Open Spots This Weekend

Saturday, November 19 - San Clemente on the Encore

Well, it's not too often we get to put these words together: Encore . . . spots . . . available . . . Clemente.

Whether it's the run-up to the holidays or the residual effect of sitting through the drizzle last week, we've got the Encore this Saturday going to Clemente's frontside and we've got spots available (even some staterooms!!!).

With the Santa Anas blowing (a bit late in the season but we'll still take advantage of it) it smooths the ocean out for a better ride, creates a bit of an overturn in the water which means you sometimes see animals you don't normally see, and can also mean good-to-great visibility.

Clemente's always been one of our favorite spots and we'll look to hit some combination of sites as Windowpane, Fishhook, Little Flower, Hawk Reef, Twin Caves, Last Cove, Pam's "secret" Inside-Windowpane spot, and others. Magnus Nimby, John Lumb, and Jan Larson are the DMs.

If you'd like to join us, give us a call (310/652-4990) and get signed up. The Encore boards Friday night after 9PM, briefing at 10:45, departs at 1AM, return approximately 7PM Saturday evening. (And since I'm teaching in the pool this weekend, I won't be there to whine that it's a light boat and that I'm losing my *%$#.)

Hope you can join us.

- Ken
———————————————
Ken Kurtis
NAUI Instr. #5936
Co-owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
Beverly Hills, CA
www.reefseekers.com

If you don't have time to procrastinate during the holiday season - a sneak preview of upcoming trips with spaces available are:

Space available on the PEACE dive boat with a planned destination of the Pinnacles of Miguel and Talcott Shoals . Reserve your spot and your bunk today, (I already did).

SATURDAY/SUNDAY Dec. 3rd and 4th
Contact The Sea Divers at (714) 377-8044 e-mail the reservation hotline.

Openings available on the ENCORE dive boat to Santa Barbara Island
SUNDAY Dec. 4th
Contact
Scuba World
714-998-6382
Scubawww@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL: