diver.net

Re:Both Aloha dive shops

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by No welcome from Aloha on November 21, 2005 at 16:41:07:

In Reply to: POLL: Rudest Dive Shops in So Calif posted by neptune on November 09, 2005 at 09:33:30:

I've gone to them twice because they were the closest Zeagle and Oceanic dealers. Never has my order been correct and I spent 2 months each time to try and get the item. 1st was quick release tank bands from zeagle. After calling(never got a call from them) every week for 4 weeks, I finally got the standard tank band. So after driving all the way to the shop and spending 20 minutes going through the catalog to show them they ordered the wrong part, I spent another 4 weeks calling to verify status. Finally I gave up and imporovised ScubaPro from another dealer. Second time was their new shop in Simi Valley. Needed a simple wrist strap for Oceanic Veo, ordered 2 weeks before my dive trip. Promised I would have it well before my trip. Nope never ordered it...sorry..blah..blah. I returned from my trip and forgot about the order until 3 weeks later. Still no wrist strap and no status. Again I had to keep calling for status. Time of order until I recieved the item 12 weeks.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to