diver.net

Thank you all

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kio on November 24, 2005 at 15:48:16:

In Reply to: Out of my league on that one posted by Elaine on November 24, 2005 at 13:04:25:

Elaine, since I started to show up on this board since two months ago, I purchased basic things for free dive as well as kayak to fish and dive (possibly hooping as well). Many posts were helpful. Nate showed me the free dive, etc. Thank you all!!!

It is funny that I live next to the ocean for 20 + years but have not explored until just recently. (I wonder if I have worked too much?!) Whatever the past is, I am grateful that I found this board and have been educated by many. As expected, I am still going through many hurdles, but I have to say that it has been a fun experience of continuous exploration.

Since I also do scuba, I may eventually look into buying the last few pieces, i.e., BC, octopus, and tank.

So far, ad luckily, there has been no disaster, and I am hopeful that I could muddle through the process of learning step at a time.

Happy thanksgiving to all!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.