diver.net

Re: You don't need ankle weights.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Josh.C on January 08, 2006 at 22:45:30:

In Reply to: You don't need ankle weights. posted by Chuck Tribolet on January 08, 2006 at 21:27:26:

Your correct Chuck I realy can do without the traing wheels:)

I also agree that me trying it in the pool is a good idea.
I have this one pool try under my belt I'll do another pool run and then I'm gonna go deeper and with the undies in the Aquarium of the Pacific Blue Cavern tank.
It's about 24 to 26 feet deep and cold so I'll get a taist of the real thing with a kinda confined type dive.

My waight belt pretty much kept the air of the suit up on my chest wich was a good deal.When the sqweez got wierd I did'nt put more air in the suit I just moved the air I already had to other parts of the suit to even it out after that it was like diving in a plastic bag.

When I got upside down today it was realy easy to right my self
befor I started to rise in the water I thought that was real easy and it was only at the start of the dive. Also kicking down fixed the hole problem.

I did some flips and turns trying to get fouled and could not get myself in trouble so I think I have the hang of it so far.

With two more confined water dives I think I'll be ready to go in the open ocean.

Found out last week on the new database that I had 162 dives in the Aquarium last year. Not bad for a years worth of once a week work and did'nt include my AAUS dives:) realy cool stuff.

Josh.C

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.