diver.net

Re: Take a drysuit class

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Josh.C on January 09, 2006 at 23:35:14:

In Reply to: Take a drysuit class posted by North Coast Diver on January 09, 2006 at 18:16:11:

First off I'm no rookie diver!

I'm a Padi Dive Master a Naui Master Diver and AAUS scientific diver. I can do this stuff on my own if I just ask questions from people that are doing it every weekend this stuff is not brain surgery!

I've read my instructors manual and have asked my instuctor about what the class is all about and some of the stuff I read in that book I don't agree with for example to use the suit for bouyancy ( this is not good! your BC is for Bouyancy not the suit)The inflator on the suit is to get the sqweez off!

Also everything I did in the pool the first time just fooling around is 75% of the stuff thats in the class.

So wy would I take a class for $285.00 bucks that is the same stuff Im going to do messing around

If I feel I need ankle waights I'll use ankle waights But as of rite know I don't feel the need for them.

Thanks Chuck you are correct in one way and that's(to never try to make someone think that they need a band aid for somthing that's not broke!

Josh.C

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.