diver.net

ROTFLOL!!!!

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on January 25, 2006 at 08:47:21:

In Reply to: Re: Ambivelant Diving With The Guppies posted by Labugman on January 25, 2006 at 07:47:29:

I try not to mention those bad habits of mine. I'm sure glad someone does it for me.
Thanks Mel. Did I mention that I consider Greyhound Rock the most dangerous dive spot in California? If you can dive there,
you can dive anywhere and it's bound to be better! Those were the best of days and the .... well, fun, but gankest diving
(most challenging). It was the lushest possible diving, with the worste possible conditions. The San Mateo Coast may be fun
nasty diving, but it is still the finest natural scenery I can remember. You make me think back to that time, but it is so
easy...
...I could take the kids night snorkeling with lights in the pool this summer. Isn't that the next step? Then put it
together with wetsuits late in the season at Catalina for when the bugs are shallow. I could create my own Mini-Animals.
... Turn arounds are cool. Now you take me diving and the conditions are far better. I'll see you at the docks for another one to remember.
Enjoy the diving, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.