diver.net

Re: Re: it's show and tell time master shaw

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff Shaw on February 15, 2006 at 19:50:21:

In Reply to: Re: it's show and tell time master shaw posted by Captain Kangaroo on February 15, 2006 at 19:36:32:

Franks reply was well written, self critical, and timely.
It was a private reply, so I was hesitant to post without his permission.
But since he has been flamed quite harshly, I thought that it would be in everyone's interest to hear his side. Also since my letter was posted publicly and was critical, I thought that it would be appropriate to balance the discussion.

- Quote -

Jeff
It is regretable that stories are circulating, if you are a religous person you will understand my next statement " only God knows what is the exact truth" It would take a long time to write a few pages and explain what happened, if you are ever around the landing I will be glad to give you my version.
As for customer service, my workers are know for thier customer service, the only one that has questionable character flaws is myself. As for the restaurent upstairs, they are a seperate lease with the Port of Los Angles, I cannot control thier actions in regards to parking lot issues. I or the landing had no part or knowledge of parking notes being placed on windows.
Frank, Landing Manager

- Unquote -

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to