Re: Dry Suits

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by awesome diver 805 on February 20, 2006 at 10:04:36:

In Reply to: Dry Suits posted by Cynde on February 20, 2006 at 08:32:48:

DUI suits are the way to go. You get the zip seals which make replacing a torn seal a snap. It can be done on a boat or at the beach. Other suits would require that you send it back to the manufacturer to have the seal replaced. DUI also uses crushed neoprene as opposed to compressed. The crushed neoprene wont give you the change in buoyancy as you go deeper because it is already compressed to its limit. I got my DUI suit from Peace Scuba Center in ventura. They were very friendly, knowledgeable, and were able to give me 15% off of retail which really helped.

Follow Ups:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.
Text Key: