diver.net

PS - Ocean Safari Dive Club on the Explorer

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Walt on March 12, 2006 at 10:51:58:

In Reply to: Braving the Weather: Fantastic Day on the Spectre posted by Walt on March 12, 2006 at 10:18:55:

Another group shared this great day of diving - the Ocean Safari Dive Club chartered the Explorer. This is a large group of enthusiastic hunters and photographers who regularly schedule trips aboard the Explorer. They shared some of the anchorages around Anacapa with us today. I met a few of them as they got off their boat and they all were happy and said thay had a great day as well lots of fish and photos!

The Peace had a 2 day charter around Santa Cruz this weekend; they may gave had some rougher weather, but at least they're diving!

A couple of weeks ago some fake email address posters made some unkind and unfair remarks about the Explorer. I'd encourage any real diver to check out this boat for him or her self. Also, if someone doesn't have the guts to post their real email address, ignore their criticism as they are cowards or charlatans. We met a couple on the Spectre today who said they had a great day diving the Explorer the week before

I've enjoyed my dive days aboard the Explorer. Tony and his crew are friendly, helpful, and sincerely and want divers to enjoy their trips and return. The Ocean Safari group certainly does - you can see some of their photos (from 3/11/06!!!) on their web site.

If we all work together we might even convince Tony to start diving and replace the bait tank with a hot tub! (He's getting close - told me it was a one person hot tub!)

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to