diver.net

I second that

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Kurtis on March 22, 2006 at 23:50:48:

In Reply to: A request of the moderators posted by MHK on March 22, 2006 at 22:08:50:

For those who have enjoyed (&/or stoked the fires of) the on-going soap opera between Michael and I, please be aware that the show's been canceled. He and I had a very nice talk on the phone last week and both of us agree that it's time to wipe the slate clean, move on, and move forward. That doesn't mean we'll always agree with each other but that's not the point.

We both have the same ultimate goal in mind: Keep the Chamber financially sound & solvent and moving forward. I happen to devote my engergies towards that end to Chamber Day & Evening. Micahel is devoting his to the instructor project and I'm sure there will be other ideas as well.

It's easy to sit back and complain or hope for one or both of us to fail. It's easy to find some excuse not to get involved. It's easy to rationalize that someone else will get involved so you don't have to.

It's harder to stand up and be counted. I think Michael & I are both hoping that you'll all choose the harder course.

Ken Kurtis
NAUI Instr. #5936
Co-owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
Chairman, Chamber Day/Eve 2006

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full