diver.net

FINAL CALL: Mel Pasley's Iraqi Send-off Dinner

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Debbie Karimoto on April 17, 2006 at 12:53:47:

Divers,

Here is the FINAL CALL for dinner reservations to celebrate (roast?!?) Mel Pasley before he heads off to Iraq. If you’re going but haven’t paid yet, HURRY! I must submit numbers to the restaurant on Tuesday.

WHEN: Saturday, April 22 at 7 pm

Many of us will be on the Sundiver that day. Pasley will join us for the diving, too! With that in mind, I’ve reserved space for us at a restaurant near the Sundiver - Buster’s Beach House – a place with lots of Aloha, a view of Alamitos Bay, and flavorful food. Just load your scuba gear into your car and walk to dinner if you’re on the boat with us that day! (Note: there MAY be a few spots available still on the Sundiver.)You don't need to be diving with us that day to join us for dinner. All are welcome!

Buster's Beach House

Since there will be many of us, we need to order banquet-style and pay up front. I’ve got a PayPal account and so we’ll use that. I’ve already placed a deposit to hold our reservation.

Your menu choices are:

Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken – Boneless chicken breast served with garlic mashed potatoes, ginger soy glaze and Hawaiian chutney.

Pork Luau - Cooked seven hours in banana leaves, served with Hawaiian chutney and jasmine coconut rice. (This is their most popular banquet menu
entrée)

Gidget’s Cut Prime Rib - A generous 10 ounce slice of slow-roasted USDA Choice prime rib of beef, cooked Medium, served with garlic mashed potatoes, onion tumbleweed and gaucho sauce.

All entrees include unlimited coffee and soda service, Hawaiian rolls and butter, fresh Buster's Caesar salad and dessert - Macadamia Nut Ice Cream with Caramel Sauce. Alcohol is extra.

They gladly accommodate any vegetarian or special dietary needs (like dressing on the side). Advance notice is appreciated.

Prices below include 8.25% tax, 18% service charge (tip) AND a $5 donation toward Mel and Jane’s dinner & drinks, along with a small Paypal charge.

Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken - $34.03
Pork Luau – $36.63
Gidget’s Cut Prime Rib - $41.82

Please send me an email to tell me your entrée choice(s) and I’ll send you easy instructions for paying via PayPal. I must wrap up the planning on this ASAP so I appreciate your quick reply. Thanks!

Please email me at this special address - rsvp@OCdiving.com - so I don’t miss anyone.

Thanks all!

Debbie Karimoto
OC Diving.com

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the