Dive Location: Marineland
Buddy(ies): Solo
Time: 9:33
Bottom Time: 55 minutes
Max Depth: 37'
Vis: 6'
Wave height: 0-1'
Temp at depth: 54F
Comments: I finished off the tank I used on our short dive Sunday after patching the right boot of my drysuit. I stayed completely dry. I love Aquaseal! I headed out with a cod fillet in search of the large Mantis shrimp and Yellow Snake Eel. The Mantis shrimp was asleep or on vacation(like me) because he wouldn't come up from his burrow for a treat. I moved over to the Yellow Snake Eel's new condo and found him in his normal position. Only his head was peeking out. Much to my great pleasure, he decided that cod fillets were on his menu today. He came out cautiously about a foot, allowing me to snap a couple dozen pictures. He seemed afraid of the brittle stars and sand bass who also heard someone ring the dinner bell, but he managed to get a belly full.
I made my way back to the beach where I found Drysuit Greg's pipe. I recognized it right away. I had seen it many times before, but I thought he was referring to a smaller pipe on the outer edge of the cove.
The ocean cooperated today, at least at the surface. There were a few whitecaps but my entry and exit were very easy. Now if only the water would clear up. Still, it's a great way for me to spend my time away from work.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail: