diver.net

Well said, Elaine!

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ross-O on July 11, 2006 at 12:10:51:

In Reply to: Mike, you don't get it do you? posted by Elaine on July 11, 2006 at 10:31:53:

Elaine,

I love your photos and trip reports and send all my friends to www.elainejobin.com so they can a real understanding of what SoCal diving is all about. How's that for pressuring you to move the 2005 and 2004 reports over there? :-)

The only thing I like better than reading your reports is having you on the boat and enjoying some awesome dives with you. You're one of the best dive buddies I've ever had. Even though you're working like crazy to get the pictures, we've never lost each other underwater. We've never broken our plan. We've never had any trouble even though we routinely dive in conditions that are pretty tough! We have diagnosed equipment problems early and solved them before they became an issue. We have skipped dives because something wasn't just right (back to using that brain thing again ).

[YES - we have a plan for EVERY dive, even if it's a simple one like stay together, explore, look for a mantis shrimp, and come back when one of us nears deco or gets to some predetermined tank pressure. Don't ask me to explain all the details of our dive planning procedure on the internet. The internet is not a suitable place for dive instruction and I wounldn't want anyone to get confused, screw it up, and not have fun or find said mantis shrimps. If you really want to know, and are decent human being, relatively fun to be around, and are in love with the ocean & diving, send me an email and we'll work something out.]

Yea to not letting the A-holes get you down!!!

Cheers,
Ross-O (off to Tuscon for a few days)

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to