diver.net

Re: Thank You Elaine!

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 11, 2006 at 13:44:24:

In Reply to: Thank You Elaine! posted by Chris on July 11, 2006 at 10:58:37:

Chris,

Had I wrote the same thing you would have deleted the post under your personal attack criteria, but be that as it may and since you've blocked access to the 2 usual computers I post from, my comments will be limited.

Why is asking questions about a dive considered bullying, attacking and/or tearing anyone down?

You guys keep chirping the same song, but you fail to recognize that you always avoid answering the questions. In the instant case, Elaine purports to be an experienced diver, but yet chooses to make a dive that may provide for about 4 minutes of NDL. A dive that is done so far off shore that she admits the anchor line is her life life. A dive that should be run using proper mixes, proper line protocols, proper decompression protocols, proper SMB protocols and so on..

The other way to turn your attck around is to ask, why is it that you guys are so insercure about your diving protocols that you freak out, delete and ban anyone that dares to question your dive reports? If you guys are so sure of your protocols why ban someone for offering an alternative? As you guys seem to say so many times, there is more then one way to dive, so why do you guys freak out so comically when someone offers an alternative way?

Chris, please point to anywhere in the most recent exchanges regarding Osborne where I bullied anyone? You guys ever read the Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Later

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.