|Re: What service merits a tip?|
Posted by jlyle on July 28, 2006 at 18:34:41:|
In Reply to: What service merits a tip? posted by Ken Kurtis on July 28, 2006 at 16:22:03:
1. Be on the swim step to help with my fins (like on the Peace).
2. Be on the swim step to take my camera and pass it up to either a rinse tank or my camera bag.
3. Fill my tank quickly between dives and to pressure.
4. Tell me, "have a nice dive" on my way off the boat.
5. Ask me, "how was your dive?"
6. Remember my name (I'm flexible on this one as I'm getting older and forgetful, myself).
7. Be personable and friendly.
BTW - I have a need to feel loved and tip big.
|Optional Link URL:|
|Optional Link Title:|
|Optional Image URL:|
|Post Background Color:||White Black|
|Post Area Page Width:||Normal Full|
|You must type in the
scrambled text key to
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.