diver.net

Elaine's post inspired me...hope it inspires others - come clean-up, dive and have FUN!

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Walt on August 09, 2006 at 21:25:01:

In Reply to: So far it looks like Walt is doing most of the work posted by Elaine on August 08, 2006 at 21:45:05:

I'll leave any prizes up to someone else; for me the prize will be doing something that's good for our ocean and a really neat (and perhaps underappreciated) dive site.

Elaine - you kicked the ball off when you made your posts - first about the trash and then the follow-up post with Paul's pictures. Thank you.

I have a feeling we'll have a good turnout, but no one should stay home if they think we'll have enough people. That's not the (White's) point... come do some work, but meet your fellow divers on a worthy project and have some FUN! If you're not there, we'll miss you {insert name here}.

If anyone wants to help out, please send an email to Councilwoman Janice Hahn and encourage her to proclaim this the "Paul Meister White Point Memorial Clean-up" day (September 23). Her email is: hahn@council.lacity.org

More later...

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.