diver.net

'Twin Jets' are good fins

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jan Larson on August 14, 2006 at 19:35:52:

In Reply to: Re: ***LOST: Black Scubapro Twin Jet Fin Sz. SMALL*** posted by DWILL on August 14, 2006 at 16:26:33:

Hmmm Dwill, there is a difference between Jet Fins and Twin Jets. IMO, Twin Jets are worth every penny. This is the 'first time' I have lost a Twin Jet with probably over 300 beach dives on them.

Consider myself lucky? Yes, for having such a reliable fin for a change! Since I have over 300 *beach* dives on them, I figure that money well spent.

Not only that, but in case my fin doesn't turn up, fortunately for me, Scuba Pro will sell me a 'Single' fin to replace the one I lost that is quite reasonable. No other company offers that kind of deal.

It was my 'error' that I lost my fin. I take my fins off before exiting the water. I normally have the straps secured around my arm, however, since I was so close to shore, I figured I would just walk out with them in hand. Then...I lost my footing in the loose sand (not being that familar with Redondo) and fell to my knee...and then a nice wave came. So there you have it. Lesson learned.

Diver_Jan

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.