diver.net

I agree, it's your Jihad

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on August 24, 2006 at 22:14:43:

In Reply to: This isn't a karate war posted by Elaine on August 24, 2006 at 20:15:06:

Elaine,

Now that your exterior has been exposed for everyone to witness first hand, let's peel back the onion level by level because your comments are laughably indefensible.

I've returned to this list after a self-imposed avoidance. Since my return you have done just about everything in your power to pretend that you don't want to engage me, but then have done everything possible to position yourself front and center in the very "karate wars" that you pretend to want to avoid. Your hypocrisy is duly noted for the record..

Elaine, let's be clear about a few things:

1) I don't care how you dive;

2) I'm unclear why you care how I dive;

3) If what I say on the internet, and by some minute level of extension applies to some silly list such as diver.net, then by all means PLEASE STOP OPENING MY POSTS;

4) Your attempts at connecting my comments on this obscure list towards what someone might perhaps connect to you on a dive boat is the single most laughable extension of hyperbole in the history of this list. And BTW with all of the nonsense Chris has allowed to continue on this list, that is really saying something. NO ONE believes your BS, it is such an obvious smokescreen as too be laughable, even by those that support you and hate me.

Please do everyone on this list a favor and bow out gracefully, your futile efforts have failed misarebly, and much more importantly, I have ABSOLUTELY NO DESIRE TO CONTINUE ON THESE TYPE OF FLAME WARS!!!!!! My history in that regard is what it is, but I have so moved on from the likes of people like you that want to pretend to be one thing, want to engage in flame wars, but then at the end of the day want to pretend that you have been victimized.. I have a newborn; Chris has severly limited my access; and our efforts have long been proven to be successful. Arguing with the likes of you is simply a waste of my time and effort.

Grow up and move on......

www.gue.com
Inst. # 5027, unless you want any further disclosure that you'll whine about later

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to