diver.net

Re: Mike... Dude... This is getting childish

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on August 25, 2006 at 22:10:13:

In Reply to: Mike... Dude... This is getting childish posted by Jeff Shaw on August 25, 2006 at 21:43:41:

Jeff,

Let's be candid about a few things. Chris has publicly suggested that I invented a sockpuppet(s) to support my positions. Every computer geek that knows anything about Chris' accusation has said it was an unproven accusation. Chris has to this second blocked acces from my office computer, every Fedex Kinkos in the country and my wifes computer in an attempt to silence my position, even though I've gone out of my way to be deferntial to this list. I had to purchase an Anonyomizer piece of software to gain access to this list, so I don't think it's childish to point out that Chris has in fact altered the words of posteres to this list, and/or deleted posts that didn't agree with his point of view.

He has cast a doubt on my credibility so pointing out the facts isn't childish, it's doing what you can, given the limited opportunities I have to set the record straight..

I returned to this list after a self-imposed hiatus, I apologized for past arguments but despite that Chris continues his yellow journalism ways. Many, many people have called or e-mailed me to welcome me back and to thank me for contributing in a positive fashion, but yet Chris invented a BS reason to ban me simply because he doesn't want my comments on this list.

Against that backdrop, "rising above it" sometimes means stating the obvious facts that the game is rigged..

Later

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.