On-line certification:

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frank Farmer on August 26, 2006 at 17:50:31:

How to get certified on-line:


"What agency is the certification?
The Academic portion of the scuba course and it's certification works for ANY scuba certification agency.
When you go on vacation to any resort in the entire world, you can present your certificate of completion and by-pass the "book work" and go straight to the pool or open water. We include a "Scuba Referral Form" and all other necessary paperwork to complete your certification. The "instructor of record" (the instructor that takes you into open water and issues your certification card) may want you to take a quiz, exam, or complete a verbal quiz to test your knowledge. They may want you to watch a video or two. But you won't be required to waste valuable vacation time sitting though the classroom portion of scuba diving. The certification agency will be the agency of which the instructor of record is a member."

Try taking it to GUE ;-)

Follow Ups:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.
Text Key: