Re: what we need at farnsworth, Permit and more

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andy S on September 01, 2006 at 01:04:47:

In Reply to: what we need at farnsworth posted by gregg m on August 31, 2006 at 20:52:01:

To place a long term mooring bouy in State or Federal waters requires a permit for a privately maintained buoy. Such a buoy in open water is clearly a potential hazard to navigation, esp. at night if not lighted, so that once permitted, it would have to added to the official NOAA charts as well.

Follow Ups:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.
Text Key: