diver.net

It’s great you think my website is so important!

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on September 21, 2006 at 02:07:50:

In Reply to: Chris, you still can't re-write history posted by MHK on September 20, 2006 at 23:51:49:

If diver.net were not so important why would you spend so much time and effort to post here? The internet is a big place and you have many places you can promote yourself and your self-serving agenda, yet you can’t get enough of diver.net.

I’m glad you think my website is so important. I truly appreciate your glowing endorsement!

Thank You … Chris

P.S. When are you ever going to have the cajones to admit you were using sock-puppets? You were caught red-handed but instead of being a man and admitting you were wrong you constantly deny you did it like a common criminal.
It is a shame that you have never possessed the nerve to ever admit you were wrong, but please stop the farce and admit this; your constant denial in the face of the evidence is just pathetic. Before this incident your lack of use of sock-puppets was one of the few shreds of respect people had for you, why did you have to shatter what little respect you still possessed?

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to