diver.net

Re: Some honest questions........

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on September 21, 2006 at 08:23:08:

In Reply to: Some honest questions........ posted by msblucow on September 21, 2006 at 07:48:09:

Marta,

I have no intention of admitting to something I didn't do. This is an effort by Chris to cast doubt about me and I'm certainly not going to buy into that. What Chris did was to invent the idea that I invented a sockpuppet and then guys like Max, et. al. go running around to this list and others and spread the same lie. By doing this they believe that they can undermine my credibility and then they don't have to discuss the merits of the issue(s).

I've known since about 1999 that Chris traces people's posts, if I were going to make up a post I certainly wouldn't have done it from such an easily traceable IP address. Chris is a computer geek, he is fully capable of tracing things so if, and that is a big if, I wanted to compliment myself I certainly wouldn't have done it from an IP address that Chris could so easily trace. Similiar to how I'm getting around his constant bocking now is prety easy. If I wanted to post anonymously, there are numerous software's out there to accomplish that see anonymizer, proxify just to name a few.

Later

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.