diver.net

Some honest answers

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on September 21, 2006 at 11:55:12:

In Reply to: Some honest questions........ posted by msblucow on September 21, 2006 at 07:48:09:

Marta,

It should be obvious from Michael’s post and pattern of behavior that he is just an overgrown schoolyard bully. He comes here because he gets some sort of perverted pleasure out of making personal attacks on me and this website. I really don’t know why my opinion or this website is so vitally important to him.

Yes, the first post of his I read last night did violate the rules. Since I do not have time to read all of his (or anyone’s) posts I deleted the group as per rule viii. As an abusive user he has proven he deserves little respect because continually violates the following rules:

viii(a): repeated posting of trolls

iii & viii(b): repeated personal attacks

viii(c): bullying

viii(d): threats to the website and editors

viii(e): he was caught red-handed using sock-puppets to respond to himself.

viii(g): constant use of info-pollution in the place of rational arguments including but not limited to Ad hominem arguments, loaded questions, quote mining, and outright lies

Considering his stream of personal attacks, threats he has posted online and by sent me by email, I think I have been exceptionally tolerant of his continual abuse. Marta, would you allow someone to use your website who has threatened you both online and by email?

Michael has many good things to say. I wish he could learn to lead by example is instead of his constant stream of diatribes. If could learn to post positive dive-reports I believe he would sway many more people to his cause. I have no qualm with his message, just his abusive method of presenting it. Yet he continually insists on coming here to seek confrontation instead of trying to promote a positive message.

If Michael ever makes a sincere public apology for his threats, lies, and use of sock-puppets I would no longer consider him an abusive user. Until that time, for any post he makes that violates the rules he is subject to having multiple posts deleted as per rule viii. If he believes his treatment here is unfair, he has many other outlets on the net besides this one. No one forces him to post here; he chooses to do so by his own free will. Why my opinion and this website is so vitally important to him is truly beyond me.

… Chris

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.