diver.net

Re: From another planet...

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeeAnne on September 29, 2006 at 20:50:47:

In Reply to: From another planet... posted by ~ej on September 29, 2006 at 18:18:58:

Two enormous lobsters, a male and a female, were caught by a married couple named Greg and Sue. Greg and Sue were surprised to find out that the two huge lobsters could talk…and what’s more, they could speak English!

They sat down over a bottle of Chardonnay and started talking about all sorts of things. Finally, Sue brought up the subject of sex. “How do you guys do it?” she asked. “Pretty much the way you do,” replied the lobster-woman. Finally they decided to swap partners for the night to experience one another.

Sue and the lobster-man head off to a bedroom. The lobster has a teeny, weeny growth about 2 cm long and 1 cm thick. “I don’t think this is going to work,” says Sue. “Why?” he asks, “What’s the matter?” “Well.” she replies, “it’s just not long enough to reach me!” “No problem,” he says, and proceeds to slap his head with his claw, right between his eye stalks. With each slap of his head, his member grows until it’s quite impressively long. “Well,” she says, “that’s quite impressive, but it’s still pretty narrow.” “No problem,” he says and starts pulling his antennae. With each pull his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman. “Wow!” she exclaims, and they fall into bed and make mad, passionate love. The next day the couples rejoin their normal partners, and Greg and Sue release the lobsters back to the sea.

As they walk along, Greg asks Sue, “Well, was it any good?”

“I hate to say it,”” says Sue, “but it was pretty wonderful. How about you?”

“It was horrible,” he replies. “All I got was a headache. All she kept doing the whole time was slapping my forehead and pulling my ears.”

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to