diver.net

Re: Re: farming lobster

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeeAnne on October 23, 2006 at 20:08:32:

In Reply to: Re: farming lobster posted by jlyle on October 23, 2006 at 20:02:41:

So you're saying, do it like I really MEAN it! No holds barred, grab him like my life depends on it, pin him to the rocks and don't let him move and wrap my fingers around that baby and squeeze like a vice, and hang on for dear life...right?

Okay, I'll try that next time. I would agree I didn't go in for the kill like I should have...the surge was pretty strong, and I had my mind more on making sure that I didn't get pushed into the rocks than on grabbing that lobster with all I had. Next time I'll make sure that I can FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS (like I'm always telling my son).

I'm still new at this, so all advice is appreciated! Although I have caught 7 legals so far this season. My problem is that I love lobster so much, I eat them as fast as I catch them, so I never end up with any in my freezer! I have dive buddies with multiple tails all lined up in the icebox waiting for the right occasion. So I need to get out and HUNT (not FARM) a lot more. :D

LeeAnne

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.