diver.net

Open Spaces on Dive trips this weekend - get out in the water!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on November 10, 2006 at 06:28:53:

Reefseekers -
We follow up a phenomenal day of diving Santa Barbara Island last weekend (more sea lions and more interactive than we've seen in a long time) with . . .

The Cee Ray this Sunday going to Catalina. First stop will be Italian Gardens and hopefully we'll have the same luck with Black Sea Bass as we did with Sea lions. (Ya never know.) After that, we'll move on to one or two other spots and may give another go at seeing if we can show you some of the Scythe Butterflies that are now in a couple of spots we know of. Trip is $125 ($112.50 if you're a Reef Saver) and includes breakfast, your dives, lunch, and all the fun you can handle. (You can also sleep on the boat the night before if you'd rather not get up at O'Dark Thirty.) Give us a call (310/652-4990) to join in on the fun.

And . . .

We're going to Cocos Island (not on the Cee Ray but on the Okeanos Aggressor) April 1-13, 2007. It's a 10-day trip and - because of a special deal we made with the Aggressor - we can offer it to you for the price of a 7-day trip. That means you get in almost twice the amount of diving and save almost $500 to boot. Cost of the trip will be around $4K and will include airfare from LA, 1-night hotel, diving, and crew tip. Gonna be loads of fun and thrilling as well as Cocos is one of the premier dive destinations in the world. We can only take 10 divers at this rate and we've already gotten about 5 commitments. So don't delay. If you're interested, give me a call (310/652-4990) and sign up for this one.

Hope to see you on one or both of these!!!

- Ken (for Bill and the landlocked gang at Reef Seekers Dive Co.)

The Sunfish also has openings. I'm away from my regular computer so I do not have the details. Contact the Sunfish if you want to go diving

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to