diver.net

Re: Reefseekers and Boat Trips

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Kurtis on November 28, 2006 at 08:36:18:

In Reply to: Reefseekers and Boat Trips posted by jeff on November 28, 2006 at 08:01:53:

I'm in Costa Rica right now, preparing to travel out to the Okeanos Aggressor for a 10-day trip. But I saw your post and thought I'd answer now. (Don't know if that makes me dedicated . . . or just dumb.)

:-)

Jeff asked: "Are the 2007 boat trips still on? I know about the lease and I know you will be able to find another location, but I was curious to know if the boat trips scheduled for 2007 are still going."

Yes, the trips are still on. The 2007 sked is part of the newsletter (page 3) that's posted on our website. Since 90% of the boat bookings we take are over the phone, this shouldn't be a problem.

"I called about a trip to find out that you are only taking names right now and no payments."

Correct. Given that in addition to the lease problems, my biz partner Bll Wright is also leaving the business as of December 31, we need to keep 2007 funds separate from 2006 funds. We'll get your money on January 2.

"FYI.. the AOL address bounces back."

It shouldn't. Make sure you're using reefseekrs@aol.com and not reefseekers@aol.com (note the lack of the final "e" in the correct address).

We're still having our big holiday party on 12/9 but now it's a "Thanks for the Memories Party" so everyone should come if you can. And since we're trying to sell down all the inventory (rather sell it than move it), there are also great deals to be had.

Off to Cocos!!! See you all 12/9.

Ken Kurtis
NAUI Instr. #5936
Co-owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
Beverly Hills (at least for now), CA

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black