diver.net

It is a really good site

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Maria on January 26, 2007 at 19:34:00:

In Reply to: spam posted by - on January 26, 2007 at 18:13:45:

I have always been a lurker here but I hate it when jealous competitors have a meltdown when some women decide to join together and create a dive forum that the guys think might compete with the boys.

You can always tell when a competitor is upset and bitter when they anonymousy attack another website by spamming all over other websites trying to order others to not enjoy the benefits of a competing site.

Let's see, two anonymous posts from people trying to prevent divers from looking at a good new forum run mainly by women divers (no wonder the male dominated sites are upset), so neither defamer uses their real name, hmmmm....

I smell.......

A sockpuppet!

So, sockpuppets, why don't you let divers make their own decisions, as the rest of us are grown up and don't need your spoiled milk.

This place has always been great, but the bickering, petty jealousy and juvenile arguing really brings it down.

Get back to talking about diving! I would rather admire Elaine's photos then listen to politics.

Jeff, excellent, sane EDUCATED post. It just goes to show you that those who are BEHIND the marketing ball and get caught are the 1st to get their knickers in a bunch when they get beat by the girls. Either that or the fellas tried to come onto the attractive moderator there and she rejected their advances.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to