diver.net

Re: Ray Haters

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JSW on March 24, 2007 at 08:28:15:

In Reply to: Ray Haters posted by jh on March 22, 2007 at 19:03:46:

I have to agree with you Jim. Other captains don't like Ray because he refuses to join their linch mob, by standardizing their short sided practices and price fixing. Now their trying to blackball him. It is also my understanding that they even use sockpuppets to slander him and others on this site.

I know that when I dive on the Sundiver we always see something new. Ray goes out of his way to find these beutiful spots. And unlike many Captains, Ray still dives vigorously. On the Sundiver, we can eat whenever we get out of the water . And have a choice from and beyond a full menu as to what we can eat. The bunk area has heating and air too.

When I last dived off the Magician a diver who was'nt out of the water during a short time frame missed out on any lunch. This included most of the Instructors and DM's who had been busy teaching buring the 1/2 lunch period. And for a vegitarian such as myself, there was noting offered to me for eat other than potato chips and a meat lasagne. But I still paid for a lunch.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to