diver.net

And further more....

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by you on March 30, 2007 at 09:28:45:

In Reply to: that last shark video posted by me on March 29, 2007 at 19:16:25:

Yes, he's a troll, but it's just too much fun to pass on.
Frankly, I have to agree with him. Consider that group he complained about individually. To clarify the issue, please let
me offer each of you some valuable and helpful advice. You should listen closely and follow it.
Brad, just because you visit a fish over a period of years and get to know them personally, you don't have to name each
one.
You should put a damper on your uncontrolled, compulsive, merciless hunting. At least, unlike the rest of this group, you
know how to.
I recommend that you learn something about weather and take the basic Coast Guard Boating course before taking your skiff
out. It will teach you safety, boatsmanship and how to tell if a boat is seaworthy. Over time you may develop the knowledge
and judgement to make good decisions about safe boating. Take some trips along the coast and then you can perhaps expand
your range and go all the way to Catalina on a calm day. Spend some time on the water to get used to it. You may eventually
become comfortable with the ocean. Just watch, you'll eventually get comfortable enough to extend your trips into the
evenings. Just remember to always go boating in a group. It will give you confidence. Quit petting morays.
Get a C Card. In time, maybe you could learn to use scuba and become a real diver like "me".
Quit fooling around in storms. They aren't there for your fun.
Jon, perhaps you should take a DIR F course to enhance your dive training or at least take a PADI Open Water course.
You will never become a superior diver like "me" until you show some dedication. Buy your own gear. It will make you a
better diver. Listen to advice from masterful divers like "me". Dive more than twice a year. Try different places for
superior experience.
seahunt, worste of the lot, with only a NAUI Beginning Diver C Card, you are definatly not experienced enough or well enough
trained to safely dive. If you must, always stay close to a buddy with more experience.
You should try to expand your dive experience beyond
day dives on the front side of Catalina. Show some enthusiasm for the sport. Try to listen to those with real diving
experience. Learn something about diving. Maybe take some pictures and learn hunting after that. Quit wearing rotten gear
and toy fins. You're probably hopeless, so get a life. You'd be safer not diving.
Chris, quit wearing black. It just shows that you're obviously trying to be some kind of seal wanna-be. Learn something about
diving before you start a BBS about it. Maybe you should take up scallop hunting to enhance your dive skills. You can expand
from there or try to learn something about the sea life. Do something, anything besides sitting under the boat and staring
around you. Show some eggs.
What experience have you guys got total, maybe 100 dives between all of you over perhaps 6 years of diving? Maybe not that
even.
If you don't like swimming with Great White Sharks, you're all wussys.
Too good ej.
Diving is just too cold, dark and scary for you folks, sincerly, you for "me"

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to