diver.net

Re: Thats Advertisement Jerry

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Redux on April 10, 2007 at 11:22:06:

In Reply to: Thats Advertisement Jerry posted by Capt. JSW on April 09, 2007 at 15:50:55:

What's your mot2vation here? Why are you always a participant in these silly squabbles? It it perhaps because a friend of yours is being closely scruitized by public and private fishing BBS-es and lists ? Is it because you took a boat trip that didn't serve you a vegetarian lunch? It all doesn't matter to most of us so stop it. Take you personal discord away. How about a solution to your issue like this, Capt. Jerry begins posting under another name like Viz Hunter to provide his reports? But to speak to the option of letting dive boats and charters post trip reports, I agree. Other people who post pictures and trip reports on this and other BBS-es have actually sold their underwater pictures to other people. Under your belief, is that not considered advertising as well? I say let it continue. Some really do want to hear about the diving conditions. If dive boats out there posted their dive trip conditions after every trip, people would be more inclined to dive more often with boats or charters. It night be there boat, it might be another. I would think logically that an increase of divers going out on boats is a win for the boats and charters in general. That's my mot2vation and I'm sticking to it.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to