diver.net

Trip report and compute question;

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by FARMHAND on April 29, 2007 at 18:05:49:

Just back from Wreck Diving Magazine's SHIPWRECK-X-PEDITION WEEK to the Dominican Republic, specifically the southeastern wrecks off Juan Dolio at the Pirate's Cove dive center. This first class technical and recreational dive operation truly deserves the term: AWESOME! Nowhere in the world have I ever been involved with such a professional and efficient diving venue. There were 28 of us from all over the country, all ages, all very experienced, most dedicated to technical diving and rebreathers. Well...a mind expanded by a new experience never shrinks back to its original shape. Though a little "long in the tooth" for rebreathers, I've decided to advance to Advanced Nitrox. Next year the magazine will be hosting a wreck week at the Olympus Dive Center, Moorehead City, North Carolina. I dove with them last year on air and got a minor hit. I want to spend more time on the wrecks and Advanced Nitrox will enable me to do that. So couple o' questions: who or where, locally, would you recommend I take the course with? What computer would you recommend for Advanced? I'm a DiveRite guy, so probably one of theirs.
The magazine plans to have many more wreckxpediton weeks everywhere, even maybe San Diego. This last week was their first and was an absolute outstandisng success. Check 'em out: www.wreckdivingmag.com

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to