diver.net

For you all interested

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tyler on May 12, 2007 at 22:20:08:

In Reply to: This may not be diving related, but help would be nice. posted by Tyler on May 11, 2007 at 14:58:49:

I did finally see a doctor, not out of need, but curiosity. Bends were not considered due to the fact, that it was from my bootie line down. Only my feet were affected, plus the onset of the symptoms were about 20 hours after the dive, for you trolls, yes i do know that DCS can onset that late after the dive, but not as likely too. I was told that the bacteria could be anynumber of staff infections or anything... unfortantly i have since washed the area, and dove mulitiple times, so my booties are now clean. Not to meation the bleach I cleaned them with. I have had blood poisioning and other staff infections in the past from my work, and this was by far the worst. So keep your wetsuit and booties well cleaned, cause this hurt like a S.O.B.

On a second note, so what the heck is the deal with Marineland. I see that it is closed, any plans to open ever again. I know this may be years down the road, but I was under the impression that the access was not gonna be closed.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to