Buddy(ies): Angelique and Jimmy
Time: 9:55 am.
Bottom Time: 60 Min
Max Depth: 62 fsw
Vis: 10 feet!!
Wave height: 2-3 feet
Temp at depth: 51F
Surface Temp: 64F

Well, today was not so sunny. The fog was not as bad as last week but the weather was crappy. When I got to OML, I noticed the surface looked pretty calm and the tide was low. When we looked at the point, there were some small to medium sized waves running across it. Both Jimmy and I decided it was do-able so off we went to go gear up. After gearing up, I noticed a hissing sound coming from Angelique. It was her octopus so we all took turns trying to fix the problem. We all thought it would go away once we hit the water. After a nice entry without any issues, we started to fin out to the drop down site. However, Angelique’s octo never stopped flowing and she decided to call the dive. She decided to go back and do a point exit which she basically accomplished with grace and dignity…lol

After seeing that she made it out OK, we decided to head out to the end of the point and then make our way back along our usual route to Cobble Beach. After dropping down, the one thing we noticed was that the visibility was not as good as last week. It was OK but last week was AWSOME. For some odd reason, the particles in the water have returned to the point.

We had a pretty decent dive. There were some larger fish out today but the variety of nudis was pretty low.

Below are some highlights from the dive:

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.