diver.net

Plates for sale cheap!

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on May 29, 2007 at 19:03:18:

I’m looking at maybe getting down to Socal soon and try and put together some kind of demo or sale of some remaining backplates that I have sitting around.
I’ve decided I need to get rid of this inventory and I’m looking at getting out with what I’m in it; about $45 a piece.
I have lots of webbing, D-rings, keepers, but I’m out of crotch straps, weight belt buckles, and wings; except one brand new Oxycheq Mach V which I’m willing to sell cheap. I’ll sell webbing and hardware at cost.
I also have one complete rig set up with a Mach V and like I said, I just want to liquidate this stuff and be done.
There’s nothing wrong with any of this product, it’s all brand new, it’s just that this venture didn’t take off like I’d hoped so now I’m off to do different things.
There are a few people down that way that have these plates and like them. At the price I’m offering these for it would be worth it to pick one up just to have as an eclectic piece of dive gear, you never know you might like using it too.

The Plate that I make is an old school style back pack except it’s made out of stainless and has slots for double cam bands and modern wings can be used on them. It’s only for single tank use though.
You can see what one looks like at my website at
http://www.pacificcoastmarine.net

I’m thinking of coming down in the later part of June but I want to see first what kind of interest I get so I don’t make a trip for nothing.
I guess I could always jump on a boat and go diving one day huh?

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to