diver.net

Testing new features here....

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sarah on June 10, 2007 at 18:25:39:

If only I knew html coding.....lol

We just enabled a new feature that allows dives to serve up their images and each image will automatically generate the thumbnail linked code, the HTML code, the BBCode, and a direct link right below each dive related image, so if divers want to share their images, they can just serve them up with us.

Since users can upload video files with us too, below is the html codes to a photo we took with our rinky-dink little pocket digicam and a video of Broadreach, which is a great teen camp that can introduce your teens to scuba diving amongst their peers. We uploaded it as we think it is a great way to get more kids into diving instead of staring at their Playstation 3 for 8 hour sstraight playing Mortal Comabt all the while their parents keep a straight face and claim their kids have attention deficit disorder.

Hopefully this will work and as we take photos while reviewing resorts so now we can host dive images for divers and I can display some of ours here without a link to us per Chris' suggestion-yes, maybe HE knows html, but not I, lol.

Let's see how bad I can foul this html thing up here, and if looks only half bad, then borrowing a line from Tombstone with Val Kilmer, then: "... I've not yet begun to defile myself". ;)

:) Sarah

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.