diver.net

Roddenberry Scuba Club - Inaugural Dive Trip - July 4th, 2007

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eugene Roddenberry on June 20, 2007 at 10:03:58:

Dear Divers,
My name is Eugene Roddenberry and I have been an avid Scuba Diver for almost 15 years. I have found the world beneath the sea to be one of the most exotic and magical places on Earth. For me, diving is a unique experience that quenches my thirst for adventure and discovery. To take a page out of Star Trek, I love exploring the strange new worlds and seeking out new life in our oceans.

For a while now I have been trying to meld the world of Scuba Diving with the world of Star Trek. Finally, these two worlds are about to meet! I am proud to announce the Roddenberry Scuba Club Inaugural Dive Trip. On July 4th, 2007, the dive boat “Peace” will leave Ventura Harbor on a one-day scuba diving voyage to the California, Channel Islands. The trip includes 3 dives, air-fills and a hot lunch buffet. The boat departs at 7:00 am and returns at approximately 6:00 pm. (Please use the link below for further details)

The Roddenberry Dive Club will incorporate philanthropic themes such as discover, exploration and respect for all life into all scuba related events and activities. Being that this is our first event, I would like to request your assistance in informing the Scuba community of our inaugural Dive Trip (above). I would greatly appreciate your support and look forward to exploring the oceans with you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

-Eugene Roddenberry
Roddenberry Dive Club
http://www.roddenberry.com/store

http://www.roddenberry.com/?action=shop.product&pid=119013&cid=0

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full