diver.net

Re: The “Evil Empire” has risen from the ashes. Or SportChaletGate.

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Debbie from the Bottomscratcher on June 24, 2007 at 20:57:04:

In Reply to: The “Evil Empire” has risen from the ashes. Or SportChaletGate. posted by Deepthrout on June 24, 2007 at 16:28:28:

This is Debbie the cook from the Bottom Scratcher. Yes it is true the B.S., the Great Escape, and as I understand it the Cee Ray have all been cancelled by the Evil empire. After booking all of our best summer dates just as they have for years, Chris Robinson, came to us this week and gave us all the same choice, either take his new pricing plan which would have forced us to basically run open boats for them, making less money and taking all the losses if they could not book the boat, or be cancelled. He obviously felt that this close to are money making season we would not be able to afford to lose all those date and would swallow a deal wich would eventually put us out of business. I guess he dosn't know captains too well. I believe Captain Greg may even have cursed a little as he threw him off the boat.
I have to say on a personal note I have delt with S.C. Instructors, DM's, and customers for years and consider many of them friends, please remember we will continue to run! and what is bad for us could be good for you, start checking the web sight, the date we can't sell as charters will be run as open boats and we sell those at $100 a spot.
Hope to see you all soon.
Debbie.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to