diver.net

Re: SC Blunder

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter on June 27, 2007 at 23:37:02:

In Reply to: SC Blunder posted by Summer on June 27, 2007 at 23:07:15:

Chris Robinson has not only blundered his way through this mess, but I happened to be looking at the sc website to get the address to write a letter to corporate at how outraged I am about this incident, when I came across their "code of businss conduct & ethics" or "code of condct" which seems to be items expected out of their directors, employees or officers of the board of directors. Item #2 reads as follows:

"Ethical Conduct. Each director, officer and employee shall promote honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.

Directors, officers and supervisory employees are expected to act as role models for employees under their supervision by acting in an honest and ethical way in all situations."

It seems to me that Mr. Robinson should be asked to resign as he has not acted in an ethical manner with the dive boat owners in that he certainly has not been honest or ethical with his professional relationship with again the boat owners. I would think that breaking a contract is not an honest or ethical act.

I of course did not find the address to the corporate headquarters, does anyone have it so we can write letters to the powers that be in support of all of the dive boats? The board of directors needs to hear how outraged the diving community is, maybe we can all make a difference.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to