diver.net

FS: Faber Steel 72 "shorty" & Ladies Custom Drysuit

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ross-O on August 22, 2007 at 10:27:21:

Hi Guys,

This is a Faber steel 72 with a fill pressure of 3000 psi. The last hydro was 01/01 so it is currently out of hydro. The tank is in great shape with just the normal amount of wear & tear. I guarantee it to pass hydro or your money back.

I'm selling it for $75. It's a awesome beach dive tank for a small person. It's pictured below next to a steel 95 for comparison.

------------------------------------------------------------

The wife and I got new Diving Concepts drysuits in Oct 2003. She dove the suit about a dozen times over the next year and decided that drysuit diving is not for her. After 200 or so dives, she decided that SCUBA diving in general is not for her but that's another story.

Anyway, the suit has been sitting in the garage untouched since 2005. It's in perfect condition. The seals have started to discolor a bit from age but I just checked them out and they're still nice and elastic with no obvious tears, gooey spots, cracking, etc. The suit isn't even broken in...

I once had a detailed list of the wife's dimensions so prospective buyers could make sure the suit would work for them. I lost that list and now she's 6mo pregnant so her dimensions are, uhhh, different now. She's about 5'11" and was 140 lbs with a very athletic build when we purchased the suit. She has a tiny neck and wrists so there shouldn't be a problem with the seals being cut too large.

I'm asking $600. Prospective buyers are welcome to stop by and try it on. I'm in Torrance, CA and can meet you at Vets park or provide directions if you want to swing by here. Satisfaction guaranteed on the purchase or I'll work with you to make it right.

The original bag is missing but I picked up a nice canvas storage bag for it.

Pics are attached below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Note pocket - perfect for someone named Beth, stitching easily removed otherwise.

Cheers,
Ross

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to