Re: Looking for Male & Female EO connectors...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike on October 07, 2007 at 12:16:42:

In Reply to: Looking for Male & Female EO connectors... posted by Patrick on September 20, 2007 at 21:37:44:

Try Gates in San Diego.. EO connectors are now most commonly used to attache a Video Monitor to a housing. Its underwater unpluggable. In the old days, (aka pre-digital) it was a "standard" as an underwater pluggable sync cord for housed cameras to strobes or nikonos to strobes. I still shoot the old stuff, and use them alot. Watch for used connectors on ebay every once in a while.

Follow Ups:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.
Text Key: