diver.net

Re: Re: California Wildfires

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jesse on October 24, 2007 at 15:18:02:

In Reply to: Re: California Wildfires posted by Elaine on October 23, 2007 at 20:45:47:

Well, luckily I haven’t seen anything like that down in the Temecula-Fallbrook corridor but the Rosa fire burning just south of Temecula is supposedly contained. Unfortunately it’s still spewing smoke into the air and right into my house in Murrieta. What really pisses me off is the fact that fire, and many others, was set intentionally by some perverted bastard. I’ve seen two fires erupt and then get extinguished by the fire department over the past two hours. One was in my neighborhood and the other was a few miles northwest of me on a hillside on the west side of the 15. I don’t know for certain if they were intentionally set but they looked awfully suspicious, especially the one on the hillside. My neighbor and I are setting up a night neighborhood watch to make sure none of those jackasses target our homes. I recommend everyone else do the same thing, the police can’t be everywhere. The only way to make it out of this is to pull together and help ourselves and our neighbors as much as possible.

Jesse

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.