|Re: diveboat protocol question|
Posted by Diver Z on October 24, 2007 at 20:31:58:|
In Reply to: diveboat protocol question posted by Karen on October 24, 2007 at 20:12:10:
I've never had a boat call to confirm that they're going out. But they should definitely contact you if they've decided to cancel. Of course in some cases they don't make the call on thumbing the trip until the moment of intended departure -- or sometimes after giving it a go for a mile or two outside the harbor.
|Optional Link URL:|
|Optional Link Title:|
|Optional Image URL:|
|Post Background Color:||White Black|
|Post Area Page Width:||Normal Full|
|You must type in the
scrambled text key to
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.