diver.net

Re: photos from our PV/redondo dive

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick Coleman on November 18, 2007 at 15:51:27:

In Reply to: photos from our PV/redondo dive posted by scottfiji on November 18, 2007 at 14:39:26:

Awesome shots Scott. The Trapania velox was a nice find. I like the unusual feather duster worm as well as the Zooanthid anemones. I bet we saw you guys out there on Saturday. Our plan was to do an exploratory on the Redondo Artificial Reef where none of us have been. We threw out the idea of venturing out there on our kayaks, but thought a boat dive would be more prudent. John, one of our divers has a work friend that has a boat in King Harbor and offered to take us out. We tried to drop down on Rock pile "D" but somehow we missed it and couldn't find any reef. We did see another boat with divers when we arrived and a different boat with divers at the end of our dive. We wondered if they were diving the barge. We started our dive shortly after 9am. I looked for critters in the sand/rubble during my dive, that's where I found the red cabezon as well as a couple of the other critters. We then ran over to near PV point for our 2nd dive.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to