diver.net

actually...

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Divebum Don on December 07, 2007 at 21:49:18:

In Reply to: Thank you Don posted by Max Bottomtime on December 07, 2007 at 17:57:46:

Thanks Phil, but #1 It's with you all onboard that these things happen. I'm a big fan of the quote "politics should be the part time job of every American" (Jefferson?) and 2, I also feel OML is my local beach (very selfishly) 3, Like you I'm a lifetime NRA member/(past safety instructor), and have been weened on 2nd amendment fights. 4th, I have an awesome mentor that helps me navigate this citys "hoops"... An 5th, I actually had hoped that you and I and the rest of the regulars had built a good enough relationship with Loews to prevent this unsheduled closure from ever happening. THANKS to the 40 plus frequent users and "signers" who are included in any communication I have with the principals at hand....and last if I lived in Malibu, I'd be fighting just as hard for the easements and walkways closed off by home owners to "our beach"...
Wouldn't happen in Hawaii, natives understand the ocean and beach belongs to everybody.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to