diver.net

Re: Here is a fine example of how TSA "protects" us

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ian Wilson on January 15, 2008 at 18:50:54:

In Reply to: Here is a fine example of how TSA "protects" us posted by Chris on January 09, 2008 at 11:50:40:

Not funny!

There is a guy by the name of David Ivan Wilson (I am David Ian Wilson - no "V") who has caused me no end of trouble over the years. Each time, I learn a bit more about him. He is wanted for murder or attempted murder of his wife, sister-in-law and or mother-in-law. To compound matters, he is about one month younger than me and, apparently, quite lean. We also have different eye colors.

As to the "form" mentioned in the report...I have asked and asked and asked for any information about such an illusive beast. To date, none has surfaced. One airport security chief suggested i contact my congressperson to see if he could help get the name removed from the list or get me some sort of credential to carry. Again, no dice.

Under the name David I. Wilson, I cannot check in on-line or print out a boarding pass.

The only remedy that has worked is to get a separate credit card and frequent flier card in the name of Ian Wilson (forget the David). No problems with that...even when checking in with my DL and Passport in my full name!

Ah...but we are SO much safer NOW!

Cheers...

Ian Wilson

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the