diver.net

Trip down south

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on February 17, 2008 at 14:19:26:

I'm going down to San Diego Friday (22nd) to get on the Horizon with the Sea Divers and we're going out to San Clemente. I've never been out there but everybody I've talked to says it's their favorite island. I'm very excited.

I'll also have a few more plates with me if anyone's interested.
I actually found one more original plate that fell down behind a shelf in my shop when I was dong some cleaning.
And I have another plate that I had rigged up on my doubles that I'm going to take off and retrofit to work with the Mach V. I'm going to modernize both the older models with the rail system and make them both mach V ready.
I also have a brand new style plate that is one of the hand made prototypes that I will bring too. So I'll have 3 plates
available and a fourth one all rigged up with a mach V and dive ready if anyone want's to try it.

On Sunday Jon D and I plan to do a shore dive somewhere, I don't know exactly where yet. We were thinking maybe up around Malibu (Dume?) But the site remains open for now.
Is there anybody planning to do some shore diving Sunday somewhere? Let me know.

Thanks
Eric

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to