diver.net

Re: Mau'i Trip Report - LOTS of Pictures!

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rich on February 22, 2008 at 21:41:52:

In Reply to: Mau'i Trip Report - LOTS of Pictures! posted by Captain Kevin on February 22, 2008 at 19:06:26:

Thanks Kevin and Liz for the great photos and information. I found your post especially useful as I am booked to stay at the Maui Sheraton June 19-26. Can't wait. Good to know that there is a dive shop within walking distance of the hotels. That should make tank rentals a snap. I'm hoping to meet someone at the hotel to buddy with, so that I can dive most every day at Black Rock, without paying $75 for a single group dive with Five Star Scuba located at the Sheraton. Since it is a "family" vacation with the wife(non diver) and 3-year-old in tow, I've been given only one "free-me" day to dive. I was on the fence whether to dive Molokini Back Wall, or the First Cathedral on Lanai. I received more positive feedback about Molokini so I booked that trip with Lahaina Divers. I could always switch. Your description of the Back Wall dive was brief. How did you rank that dive compared to your others? And by any chance did you dive Lanai? Thanks again for the input. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

Rich

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.